Thursday, October 14, 2010

Free to Good Home

We don't buy bananas any more. Michael never really cared a whole lot for bananas anyway. I, on the other hand, used to eat a banana every single day, starting sometime while I was in law school, and continuing through my teacher education classes. Eventually (after Michael and I had been dating long enough for me to mention I would like to put one on a wedding registry, if I ever happened to need a wedding registry) I bought a banana holder. It matches my napkin holder and my paper towel holder.

But it hasn't held any bananas in over a year. So it is time for my banana holder to find a new home.

Interested?

(Disclaimer: I still do eat bananas occasionally, when they are at other peoples' houses. Especially the lovely over-ripe ones that no one else wants. They're my favorite.)

No comments:

Post a Comment