Sunday, December 5, 2010

Raspberry Jam Revisited

While I was inspecting my freezer earlier tonight to make sure I won't have to buy a bunch of processed food that comes in boxes while I deal with a long commute, I discovered many, many jars of freezer jam that have been waiting to be eaten.

That reminded me that I haven't posted a few Thanksgiving pictures yet.

Remember this little girl who had a big sleep-over at her aunt's house last summer?
I think I've discovered the key to making sure she'll come back again.
She allowed me to drape her with a towel on Friday so she could eat applesauce for breakfast, and the same technique worked for her raspberry jam on bread.

It didn't stop her from getting a little bit messy, though.
First she decided she was Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer.

But then she turned into a clown.
Isn't she sweet?

Her sister's pretty adorable too!

No comments:

Post a Comment